Sunday, February 21, 2010

Change 4, Week Unknown: Use more environmentally friendly cleansers, part 2.

Change 4, Week Unknown: Use more environmentally friendly cleansers, part 2.

After my one week hiatus turned into a billion, I'm back!  What didn't change is that I continued to use a few new EF products.

A few months ago, I learned about a line of products called Gudonyatoo.  They make soap, deodorant, shampoo, and more.  The products I purchased included Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Whipped Clean and Original Almond Whipped Shave Cream.

One of the perks of this company is that it is from Indiana.  They, as far as I know, only sell their products through Etsy, though...so, I still have to deal with shipping which isn't a positive on my list.

The Whipped Clean smells fabulous, does not dry out or irritate my skin, and I'm not smelly the next day :)   The 8 oz jar lasts about a month. 

The Whipped Shave Cream was just as great as the soap--and much better than standard shaving cream.  I have yet to nick myself with the razor while using this.  The good news, I'm still on my first jar from a few months ago.

For those who do not want to use fragrance or dye, just ask and they will make it.  This is how I'll order my products next time to see how they stand up.

Overall, this will be a product I continue to purchase and use unless I find something that meets my needs better.

No comments:

Post a Comment